that amazing!!! I missed the today show that day and I asked my mom if she saw it and she told me all about it, Im so glad you posted it! She was amazed as I am. Your reward will be great! I am so proud of the model and example you gave to the world as an honest Catholic mother :) (((hugs)))
7 comments:
I recorded it! You guys did a great job!!
Thanks! I really can't stand my voice. My coworkers say I sound like the pothole from the Geico Commercials...
;)
That was so awesome and not at all potholey! My husband and daughter loved it, too! :)
Aw, thanks, L.
When all was said and done, we were happy with it.
I'm clapping over here!!!!! Yeah!!!! Love it, absolutely love it! I'm so proud to know you Cathy. And your house and children are precious....
that amazing!!! I missed the today show that day and I asked my mom if she saw it and she told me all about it, Im so glad you posted it! She was amazed as I am. Your reward will be great! I am so proud of the model and example you gave to the world as an honest Catholic mother :)
(((hugs)))
Thanks, gals.
(Oh, Lord, please don't use me as a good example of a Catholic mother. LOL!)
Post a Comment