Thursday, December 31, 2009

Adoration DVD (UPDATE)

My pal Karey has produced a beautiful video on the ancient practice of Perpetual Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament. The video follows adorers from all walks of life and tells why each of them finds such comfort, joy, and peace in this practice.

The DVD is only ten bucks plus $3 shipping.

Any monies received will be used to offset the expense of Karey and Ryan's potential(!) adoption.

Please consider buying the DVD for your parish or home.

(UPDATE: Guess who's leaving to go get their baby on Tuesday?!)
:)


2 comments:

Fertile Thoughts said...

C,
Thanks so much for the beautiful pray you posted on my blog. I really needed that!!!!!!!! I really appreciate your words of encouragemnt :) You're a sweetheart!
many prayers,
Amber

Cathy said...

Amber,

You're so welcome. I know the first trimester is a minefield of nerves.
I can't wait to see your u/s pic and guess the gender!

:)