The Booger is on a ROLL with the potty!
Today, Joe didn't even have to tell her - she took her diaper off and peed and THEN told him.
She gets to pick a dinosaur toy out of a bucket each time she goes. She's building quite the collection. I'm SO PROUD of her.
She has not had a diaper on ALL DAY.
Joe tried to put one on her and she threw a fit, "NO DIAPER!!!"
:)
2 comments:
Oh, I wish we could do that with Charley! He's being so stubborn.
I think it takes boys longer.
At any rate, know that it literally just happened for us overnight. One day, she was adamantly opposed to the potty - the next, she was all about it.
I still cannot believe how quickly it happens, even though LOTS of people told me just that. Don't stress - it happens when you least expect it.
Post a Comment