Thursday, February 09, 2012

Hifreakinlarious

It all started when Eli received a text message in error. The sender thought she was texting "Amanda" and wanted to know what Amanda thought about a wedding gift idea for their mutual friends.
Eli played along; it went viral.
Then the sender found his blog, with her text story, and texted him AGAIN.

In the meantime, Eli started a mommy blog. Long story.
Funniest mommy blog ever. Clearly, the man has read his share of mommy blogs.

The first Snuggie post
The second Snuggie post

Eli's mommy blog (which he specifically created for this ruse. MAN this guy has a lot of time on his hands.)

Fortify (Eli's mommy persona's eldest child, who competes in beauty pageants) has a blog too.

5 comments:

Danya @ He Adopted Me First said...

My daughter started getting texts from people she didn't know. It was all she could do not to mess with them. "Do you think so-n-so is high?" "Did you see what she was wearing"...inane stuff...and so tempting...even for me:)

Cathy said...

Danya,

Why do I NEVER get funny error texts??
I mostly get run-of-the-mill stuff, usually en Espanol.

Beth said...

Texts were hilarious!!!

Julie said...

I have tears from laughing so hard. Just what I needed after my long day!

Karey said...

Oh my goodness. I was crying reading that. Almost couldn't make it through!!!