Monday, August 09, 2010

Visualizing Bach's Crab Canon

An awesome peek into the genius that is J.S. Bach.
The real fun starts at 49 seconds.

5 comments:

Danya @ He Adopted Me First said...

AWESOME! That is amazing. Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to show my kiddos!

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

THAT was awesome!!!!

Have you ever heard hte proof of God that goes like this,

"There is the music of Johann Sebastian Bach. Therefore, there is a God."

AMEN!!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Sew said...

I don't usually watch videos, but genius! I love it! I'm so surprised I wasn't born in that era! ;) I would have been one barren chick if I was but dang the music is so pleasing.....

Marmee said...

That is the coolest thing ever! I want it for my ring tone!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

That was so cool! I had my kids watch!!! Wow!