I don't think she needs a cut..... if she also uses those hands while her fringe is this long, she could do a good Scarface Claw imitation!
Ha! She LOVES that cat!:)Can you shoot me your address, M?Thanks!
Get some scissors C! ;)
So cute!!!
Where did you get that shirt?? M would LOVE it!
Sew, I did that once.Once.Thanks, L!B,One of her grandmas got it for her!She loves it!The Pirates are my hometown team (High School, etc.) and the bottom of the shirt says "Amelia Island, FL" and "Just give me the candy and no one gets hurt."Ha!
Get us one next time you're down there ;)
Will do!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I don't think she needs a cut..... if she also uses those hands while her fringe is this long, she could do a good Scarface Claw imitation!
Ha!
She LOVES that cat!
:)
Can you shoot me your address, M?
Thanks!
Get some scissors C! ;)
So cute!!!
Where did you get that shirt?? M would LOVE it!
Sew,
I did that once.
Once.
Thanks, L!
B,
One of her grandmas got it for her!
She loves it!
The Pirates are my hometown team (High School, etc.) and the bottom of the shirt says "Amelia Island, FL" and "Just give me the candy and no one gets hurt."
Ha!
Get us one next time you're down there ;)
Will do!
Post a Comment