Tuesday, May 04, 2010

When the time comes...

We have decided that when the long awaited time comes we will be a little too busy to post updates on this blog. So, we will use twitter (http://twitter.com/drew_degreif) and facebook( http://www.facebook.com/#!/jdegreif?ref=profile ) for the relatively immediate updates. Just FR me on FB if you want the updates that way.

Once we have a few moments to relax then we will update the blog.

Thanks

Joe, Cathy, Mary, and Drew.

8 comments:

Atlantajan said...

Oh, that is so 21st century! You'd damn well better call me.

Beth said...

I want at least a text! lol

Sew said...

Is it time yet lady?

Amy said...

Still thinking; we have been offline so I'm checking in and hoping and praying all goes well!

Kiwi Nomad said...

Oiiieee we are not all your Fb friends... and some of us have resisted the allure of Twitter.... so maybe you can manage a quick word here one day....

Cathy said...

Thanks, y'all!

Nothing doing. Absolutely nothing.

If he's not here by Thursday night, they're wanting to induce. The very word strikes fear into my heart. I am going to try everything first, even castor oil if it comes to that. Like Joe says, though, we still have six days. A lot can happen in six days.

Joe D. said...

We will definitely post something here, it just won't be updated in a timely manner.

Kiwi Nomad said...

I was wrong. I said April 29th. I was so sure I was right. But I was wrong. Clearly!