Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Maybe??

Woke up this morning feelin' like I might have a baby today!

(Yesterday I stopped by the little health food store and got organic pennyroyal, organic black cohosh, some Valerian root, and a few other things... Made a couple of cups of tea with the pennyroyal and black cohosh - immediately started feeling like maaaaybe something would happen. Woo, nature!)

Had an u/s yesterday to check amniotic fluid index, which was fine.
Bonus: Got to see the baby again, and HOLY COW HIS CHEEKS ARE HUUUGE!

Ohohoh and!!! eleventy!!

We pick up our keys to our new rental house today. I love it, the 'hood is AWESOME, it's 1o minutes to ORD, the landlords are AWESOME and I'm soooo excited. We move in as soon as some contractor work is done there. (Painting, installing hardwood floors upstairs, etc.)

It's got a gigantic yard and Mary absolutely goes NUTS there, picking dandelions and violets and running like crazy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for a yard for little Mary!

Beth said...

oh my goodness. I'm so glad that Mary gets a yard! And you're so close to work you can come home to see your kiddos at lunch!