Sunday, May 09, 2010

completely...stalled!

8 comments:

Kiwi Nomad said...

May 10, Lots of good saint's names for second name choice. Drew Epimachus has quite a ring to it!!
http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=3149

Marmee said...

And your favorite sister's birthday, too. Come on, Drew!!

Sew said...

Is it back yet?

Fertile Thoughts said...

Thanks for the updates!!!! I am so excited for you :)

WheelbarrowRider said...

Come on baby beck, your momma and thousand aunties want to meet you!

Beth said...

Seriously? 13 days late??

Amy said...

Yikes. Okay, I can no longer complain about being 10 days late with Charley. Hang in there...

Cathy said...

Kiwi,

That name is fantastic! Unfortunately, we missed 5/10.
:(

Vic, sorry we missed it. I didn't want him living in the shadow of HRH's birthday anyways, I guess, ha!
(Fr. Brendan: "Are you serious?")

Thanks for the prayers and well wishes, y'all! Maybe today is the day!
Remembering your intentions during these (hopefully lasting) contractions.

Beth,
If it was safe for baby, I could go 13 more. But my family has a history of babies pooping themselves in utero, which can be disaster so it's best to bring him on out at 42 weeks before he has the opportunity to poo.

Amy, it's really not that bad! I can't complain, except when his head is pressed up onto my tailbone. THAT hurts!