There are days when I don't want to talk honestly about how I am feeling and days that I do. That happened to be my day to unload and share about how I feel about the bitterness that can invade our hearts if we're not careful. I chose to praise God everyday and pray that he will grant me the joy to celebrate the occasions of others. So far, he hasn't really let me down.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Nice to meet cha!
2 comments:
There are days when I don't want to talk honestly about how I am feeling and days that I do. That happened to be my day to unload and share about how I feel about the bitterness that can invade our hearts if we're not careful. I chose to praise God everyday and pray that he will grant me the joy to celebrate the occasions of others. So far, he hasn't really let me down.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Nice to meet cha!
I understand totally and you're 100% correct.
:)
Nothing good can come from bitterness.
It only hardens a heart and makes a person not fun to be around.
Post a Comment