Mary has been so good about being cooped up this cold winter. Every time she passes a playground, she'll ask if we can go. We tell her we'll go as soon as it warms up, and she's good with that.
Some friends of Joe's are taking their kids to a water park up in Rockford (holla, Cheap Trick!) this Friday, and Joe is going to take Mary. It will be so nice for her to go have some fun and swim and play, and we all know how Joe loves his Daddy/Daughter time. They are staying overnight but the hotel fee includes water park admission for the day of checkout too, so they'll have two days to play in the pools.
It looks like she will have a blast.
I couldn't get the day off of work, but if you are off Friday and near Chicago, get to St. John Cantius to hear "Neshell" and "Stef'neeee" sing Pergolesi's masterful Stabat Mater.
Details here.
Get edified, ya'll!
2 comments:
Have fun Mary! WEll I mean I hope she had fun yesterday! ;) hahahaha
Those stations look awesome! ;)
I am loving thinking of Mary as an upcoming 'big sister' as I see Baby Drew get bigger and bigger at the top of your blog!
Post a Comment