She was a little nervous at first, but I laid down in the chair and she laid on top of me and Dr. George let her play with his little water/air squirtgun (she made quite a mess but he just laughed) and then Dr. Joy came in and cleaned her teeth, with the help of "Mister Water, Mister Air, and Mister Thirsty." (Mister Thirsty is the water vacuum thingy.)
Mary did a great job! I didn't want her to wait too long to go because I want her to like the dentist, and she had a blast! She got to pick a toy from the treasure chest AND she got a sticker. Dr. Joy said only the very best patients get both.
:)
Little nervous at first!
7 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwww the last 2 pictures are so great
Haha, I love that next-to-last one. Goggles all tilted and whatnot!
:)
Awesome!!!!! She is so cute and it's good to see pictures of YOU on here every once in a while!
Cathy does hate to have her picture taken...
Uncle Jack would NEVER have gotten a toy AND a sticker.
Good job, ME!
Love it! She is so adorable! I bet she loves to brush her teeth now! ;)
I love the photo where she is looking nervously at the blue gloves for the first time! But she is so gorgeously relaxed lying on you as her teeth are cleaned.... Lovely photo of you too Cathy!!
Post a Comment