(By the way, this is Cathy posting. I forgot to sign out of Joe's YouTube account after I grabbed this video from his Favorites list.)
Mary likes watching videos of ultrasounds - she thinks every baby on every ultrasound is Drew, even when as on "House" during a kidney scan or some such thing) there isn't even a baby ON the ultrasound.
We have also discussed the difference in hatching and birth, following her announcement one day that she hatched. So we watched videos of giraffes and elephants being born and turtles and chicks hatching.
Here is one ultrasound video we favorited on You Tube. Starts of kinda "meh" but the last bit of it is stunning. This is a regular 2D ultrasound of a 25 week old baby who is opening her eyes and looking straight at you. She's also sucking her thumb and rubbing her face and doing other cute baby things.
Technology.
Man.
1 comment:
That is so amazing to see. Thanks for sharring! I can't believe you can see the babies face so well!
Post a Comment