i have such a talented and cute bebe cousin.
I don't care what she says. That first one is a scrimp.
Janet, it sure looks like a shrimp but she insists that it's a cat. who am I to argue with a talented artist...
3 legged scrimp...
I love the nose on her pig. And I think the bird looks like an Angel called Mary :-)
It's a scrimp. No doubt about it. Tell her Aunt Janet will teach her how to draw a kitty.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i have such a talented and cute bebe cousin.
I don't care what she says. That first one is a scrimp.
Janet, it sure looks like a shrimp but she insists that it's a cat. who am I to argue with a talented artist...
3 legged scrimp...
I love the nose on her pig. And I think the bird looks like an Angel called Mary :-)
It's a scrimp. No doubt about it. Tell her Aunt Janet will teach her how to draw a kitty.
It's a scrimp. No doubt about it. Tell her Aunt Janet will teach her how to draw a kitty.
Post a Comment