hahaha!!!! I can't believe you guys are sending another box of clothes!! I can't wait! She is wearing Mary's clothes all the time :)
Oh, you just wait... I'm thinking when she's 16 "Stop licking the cat" will be a fond memory... :)
Too bad it's not on tape
True - it's much better than:"Who's weed is this?!""We do NOT make out with boys in the KFC parking lot, young lady!""Where the hell have you been? You were supposed to be home three hours ago!"Et cetera.
"Whose", even.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hahaha!!!! I can't believe you guys are sending another box of clothes!! I can't wait! She is wearing Mary's clothes all the time :)
Oh, you just wait... I'm thinking when she's 16 "Stop licking the cat" will be a fond memory... :)
Too bad it's not on tape
True - it's much better than:
"Who's weed is this?!"
"We do NOT make out with boys in the KFC parking lot, young lady!"
"Where the hell have you been? You were supposed to be home three hours ago!"
Et cetera.
"Whose", even.
Post a Comment