Have you tried reading any books about potty training with her? We got several books at the library and her favorite book is called "The Potty Book for Girls." we actually bought that one. She has the whole thing memorized. We just found out that there is a Potty MOVIE for girls too so we got that at the library. She is really interested and I think that has helped. Also, every time I go to the bathroom I take her in there with me and have her try. 9 times out of 10 she goes!
5 comments:
She is SO beautiful! Those eyes!
Thank you. She does have some pretty eyes.
Have you tried reading any books about potty training with her? We got several books at the library and her favorite book is called "The Potty Book for Girls." we actually bought that one. She has the whole thing memorized. We just found out that there is a Potty MOVIE for girls too so we got that at the library. She is really interested and I think that has helped. Also, every time I go to the bathroom I take her in there with me and have her try. 9 times out of 10 she goes!
I cannot believe I missed Mary's birthday! Uuuuugh! I've got "new mom stupid brain" ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY a LOT late Mary!
Love,
Sara
Totally missed the boat here but HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY! I cannot believe she is TWO already!!!
Post a Comment