That girl is SMART!
FL,It's so funny - their brains are like sponges. She saw her bib (thanks again, Beth!) a couple of days ago and said, "Stripes!" and I said, "No, Mary, that's called plaid." And she repeated it and that was that.This morning when she saw it, she said, "Plaid."Babies' brains are absolutely amazing.
She gets that from her Aunt Dot.
Sure! I need to make some bigger ones now! I think it's more like "Paisley" :)
Plaid. Amazing. Just to know that word at that age. I think I didn't know plaid until I was, like, a teenager or something.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That girl is SMART!
FL,
It's so funny - their brains are like sponges. She saw her bib (thanks again, Beth!) a couple of days ago and said, "Stripes!" and I said, "No, Mary, that's called plaid." And she repeated it and that was that.
This morning when she saw it, she said, "Plaid."
Babies' brains are absolutely amazing.
She gets that from her Aunt Dot.
Sure! I need to make some bigger ones now! I think it's more like "Paisley" :)
Plaid. Amazing. Just to know that word at that age. I think I didn't know plaid until I was, like, a teenager or something.
Post a Comment