Isn't it going to be cool for them to see this stuff when they're grown? I mean, I have, like, three faded photos of babyhood. (I exaggerate, but not much.)
Not true, Ma... we were just watching video of you cavorting on the driveway with Joe and Glea! Shall I share those images with the cyber world?? XOXOXO
Oh, yeah. 27 hours of you and Janet walking in the driveway in Okinawa, and a brief video of Joe and Glea, where I just happened to be walking in the background...
Well, you were number 9 :) I was just thinking I'm glad we actually have a camera for the first months of the boy's life. We did'nt get a camera until M was 4 months old. All the pics before that are on Grandma's camera!
7 comments:
She is so cute! And smart! I'm going to try to capture M doing this :)
She always starts it EEEEEfeg...
She said it 100 times today but NOT on camera! I did get a few prayers on camera though :)
Isn't it going to be cool for them to see this stuff when they're grown?
I mean, I have, like, three faded photos of babyhood.
(I exaggerate, but not much.)
Not true, Ma... we were just watching video of you cavorting on the driveway with Joe and Glea! Shall I share those images with the cyber world??
XOXOXO
Oh, yeah.
27 hours of you and Janet walking in the driveway in Okinawa, and a brief video of Joe and Glea, where I just happened to be walking in the background...
No wonder I have a complex.
Well, you were number 9 :) I was just thinking I'm glad we actually have a camera for the first months of the boy's life. We did'nt get a camera until M was 4 months old. All the pics before that are on Grandma's camera!
Post a Comment