Thursday, November 20, 2008

I think Mary can have milk now!

We gave Mary a cup of milk a few days ago, and then a few more since then, and she has not had any adverse effects from it. Maybe she is over her milk issues. This is good since she loves ice cream.

6 comments:

Beth said...

AAAHHH I'm so jealous!!

Joe D. said...

She really likes rocky road.. of course it takes almost an hour for he to come down from her sugar high.

Beth said...

Rocky road is my favorite too. I can't wait until M is over her milk issues. I was hoping it would be before Thanksgiving so she could have my mom's homemade mac and cheese. Sad.

Joe D. said...

Rocky road is my favorite as well. I tried the Oberweis and I thought that it was very good but very sweet. We both also like mac and cheese.

Cathy said...

Adverse effects, honey.

[Ducks.]

Joe D. said...

My bad..