Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oh my!!

Mary decided to climb into her high chair by herself while I was getting her food ready, which she manged to do. Of course I had to take her out so she could do it again for the video. The second time she needed a little help because the chair kept moving but the help was minimal.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Probably not good to encourage that behavior, Daddy.

;)

Beth said...

I'm with Cathy!

Madeleine is a climber too. She LOVES to climb on her rocking chair and stand up and rock. She also likes to try to climb out of her high chair and out of the grocery store cart.

That is pretty impressive though!

Beth said...

Oh yeah and Cathy... once you get a mini van you'l never go back :) So roomy, easy, and the automatic doors are AWESOME!

I've been driving one since I was 24!!!! How cool am I? :)

Joe D. said...

Who's encouraging? I am just letting go with "it". Besides, you know she loves it.