Wow. She looks great in her bumgenius! How do you like it so far?
M can't climb up on the couch yet, but she does climb up on this little kids rocking chair in her room. Then she stands up on it, holds onto the back, and laughs her head off at her cleverness.
I only got two of them but bought extra liners, which was kind of a waste but I was not exactly sure how they worked at the time. So far they seem to work well and all the snaps are undone, she is a big girl. My only problem is figuring out when they are wet.
I have noticed that her bottom seems to stay drier than with disposables. I was really surprised at how dry the inside of the diaper was when the liner was really wet.
5 comments:
Wow. She looks great in her bumgenius! How do you like it so far?
M can't climb up on the couch yet, but she does climb up on this little kids rocking chair in her room. Then she stands up on it, holds onto the back, and laughs her head off at her cleverness.
I only got two of them but bought extra liners, which was kind of a waste but I was not exactly sure how they worked at the time. So far they seem to work well and all the snaps are undone, she is a big girl. My only problem is figuring out when they are wet.
You could probably use a few liners and try it over night. I use the regular plus a hemp doubler thing for overnight and have never had a leak.
I have noticed that her bottom seems to stay drier than with disposables. I was really surprised at how dry the inside of the diaper was when the liner was really wet.
I know, I was surprised about that too. Sometimes I can't even tell it's wet until I take out the insert.
Post a Comment