THAT is adorable. We've been working with Madeleine to keep her sunglasses on, and she's doing pretty well! She kept them on for about 1/2 hour on our walk the other day.
I had to take these pictures quick, she will not leave them on. She likes to take them off and hand them to me so I can put them back on her, repeat process... over and over...
3 comments:
These would be better if Ma would let me get a decent camera...
THAT is adorable. We've been working with Madeleine to keep her sunglasses on, and she's doing pretty well! She kept them on for about 1/2 hour on our walk the other day.
And the zoo looks like a lot of fun!
I had to take these pictures quick, she will not leave them on. She likes to take them off and hand them to me so I can put them back on her, repeat process... over and over...
Post a Comment