Friday, February 24, 2012

Potty training

All else aside, I am SO GLAD Drew is intact.
Never ONCE has he peed on me - never even came close.
Because in the male, the prepuce serves as a natural way to cover the penis
until it doesn't NEED to be covered, i.e. during urination.

 Mom, look away.


Or sex. Intact men don't "prepare for sex" every time the wind blows.


Second point - his junk is long enough so that when he sits on the potty, it naturally hangs down towards the water. (Again, see previous point about air, wind blowing, etc.)
The normal state for a penis is - hanging down.

Drew went peepee in the potty and it was EASY!
(With boys - I think ALL boys, even those who are circ'd - you can easily tell when they need to go.)

Thank you, Beth, for talking sense into me when I had questions.
Thank you, Joe, for agreeing.

I love you both.
:)

2 comments:

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

We love our little aardvarks. :)

Beth said...

Haha aardvarks!