Congrats! Little big man is on the move! I love Mary showing off in the background - adorable!
Hooray!!! :)
What a big boy!Bella just started pulling up to standing and walking along stuff yesterday! I am sure she is not far behind Drew!! I hope we get to meet you and your family on May 5th!
M walked (walks) just like that. Drunken sailor ;)
OK. Whatev. He walked three steps to me in Mom's kitchen. I have witnesses.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats! Little big man is on the move! I love Mary showing off in the background - adorable!
Hooray!!! :)
What a big boy!
Bella just started pulling up to standing and walking along stuff yesterday! I am sure she is not far behind Drew!!
I hope we get to meet you and your family on May 5th!
M walked (walks) just like that. Drunken sailor ;)
OK. Whatev. He walked three steps to me in Mom's kitchen. I have witnesses.
Post a Comment