Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dear Royal Family.

I think it's just great that they're finally getting married.
I think they really love each other and I wish them a long and fruitful marriage.





Now, if you'll just give us back all those churches you stole while martyring monks, including the stolen church they're getting married in, that'd be grand.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. Awesome.

Mary said...

haha spread the word! :) Write them a letter!!!!

Cathy said...

I would but I'm afraid of the Tower of London. I don't have the stones Thomas More had.

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

I agree! Give it back, ha ha!! (but seriously, not funny)

Cathy said...

The silly, non-reverent way the hen from the US and the Ministry of Culture fellow from the UK were speaking of the Tower of London turned my stomach. I realize it's a tourist attraction. I realize it's a beautiful structure.
But to pretend it's not also one of the saddest sites in the UK is a grave injustice to the people murdered there. (I know the problem is ME, not THEM. They're just trying to sell airtime and tickets to London. They don't care about the tower's grisly past and the tortures that went on th -- oh, hey look American Idol is on!)

Cathy said...

PS FWIW, I love the Queen.
:)
Long live the Queen, God save the Queen.

Mary said...

Well write her a letter! Tell her you love her and ask her this favor! :)

Mary said...

you could have a petition signed! I'd sign it! :)

Cathy said...

Haha!

"'Ello, Mum. We was wondering if you might give us back that right nice Abbey you stole back when. Well, not YOU of course, Mum...Begging your pardon, mum."

Hebrews 11:1 said...

LOL!! Be sure to include the appropriate amount of "Mums" in the petition. :)

Cathy said...

"Now GET ON THE NAUGHTY MAT!"

Julie said...

I am in love with this royal wedding stuff! I wish I were a princess!!!

Cathy said...

Julie, well you're going to love TV this week then.

;)