We went to Once Upon a Child and got two preemie outfits for Mary's dollies so she'll stop comandeering Baby Drew's clothes. We also got this Melissa and Doug floor puzzle:
and this Baby Einstein activity mat: and a bottle of cherry bubbles: and these shoes: (size 10, holy smokes!) all for $40. Why did no one tell me about this store?
I wanted to tell you that I loved all your responses to my blog post today. You were cracking me up, but also just so insightful. You are absolutely right: these days people don't know how to deal with suffering and loss (like you said about reactions to deaths, divorce, job loss).
You said you were "in a mood today." Whatever mood that is, I hope you're in it a lot! :)
4 comments:
This has nothing to do with your post...
I wanted to tell you that I loved all your responses to my blog post today. You were cracking me up, but also just so insightful. You are absolutely right: these days people don't know how to deal with suffering and loss (like you said about reactions to deaths, divorce, job loss).
You said you were "in a mood today." Whatever mood that is, I hope you're in it a lot! :)
I love those shoes!! I love that store too but I think ours is a little over priced on some things... ;)_
I love Once Upon a Child.
If we didn't have wonderful friend sending us shoes, that's where we would get them!
CL,
Thanks!
:)
Sew,
They're kinda overpriced here, too, I think, but you can find a few deals. Like the activity mat which retails for over $50 was just $11.
B,
More coming your way soon!
Post a Comment