He does look like a cowboy! Great outfit and expression!! HA!! So handsome.
stunning baby! ;)
LOVE this picture! :)
So cute. Thanks for sharring the pic.s :)By the way, bassed on your article I am taking the evening primrose oil now. Hopefully it'll do the trick!xo,Amber
Thanks, gals. He's a keeper.;)A,I still take EPO - it's good for skin, hair, has essential fatty acids. Just remember, you take it differently for labor prep.:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He does look like a cowboy! Great outfit and expression!! HA!! So handsome.
stunning baby! ;)
LOVE this picture! :)
So cute. Thanks for sharring the pic.s :)
By the way, bassed on your article I am taking the evening primrose oil now. Hopefully it'll do the trick!
xo,
Amber
Thanks, gals. He's a keeper.
;)
A,
I still take EPO - it's good for skin, hair, has essential fatty acids. Just remember, you take it differently for labor prep.
:)
Post a Comment