Friday, July 23, 2010

big sister

The only way I can get any blogging done these days is to use the Blogger app on my Droid. Unfortunately, it's hard for me to type on the Droid, especially with one hand, which is all I've usually got because I have a sensitive child, according to the pediatrician.
So often things won't be capitalized and there's certainly not much commentary to accompany pics, unless I get a moment on the real computer, like right now.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

3 comments:

Beth said...

Love the pic! There's a Droid blogger app???

Cathy said...

Yeah! Blogger Droid.
You can send your phone pix straight to your blog. It's seriously the only reason pics are on this blog these days. Oh, but you can only do one photo per post, though I think they're working on that...

Joe D. said...

Ahhhh, but you can do more than one pic...