There are more OWT surrounding labor induction that anything else on earth - 593 to be exact. How do I know? Because I tried them. All.
My personal favorites are "Eat eggplant" and "Eat balsamic vinegar."
Now, I don't actually believe these *work*, because I've done them several times in the last few weeks and ---- nothing.
But they are delicious.
Yesterday, I bought this product. Holy smokes. I put them on a french roll with provolone cheese and marinara and toasted it.
It was so good.
Had a salad with balsamic on the side.
It might not have worked medicinally, but it was nomnomnom anyway.
4 comments:
What's up with our babies?? All these young girls I know go long before now... of course most of the young girls I know are crying at 37 weeks because they believe in some kind of magic number. ;o)
Maybe I need the pennyroyal, I've been drinking black and blue cohosh for a few weeks now. Those "meatballs" look yummy, too bad for me that they have dairy in them. Oh well, I guess I'll have to stick to water aerobics and acupuncture.
Hang in there! I'm praying that Drew makes his appearance soon!
Come on Drew babe! You know you want to go running around in that new backyard with your big sister as soon as possible. You can't let her pick all the dandelions- you gotta have your share. So just get a wee move on buddy!!
Anytime you want the castor oil induction cocktail recipe, holler. You'd have to be pretty desperate. I sure was!
Have you looked into using caulophyllum? I googled it and came up with a ton of info if you are interested but mostly it's used to tone the uterus by allowing it to contract. All that contracting can help dilate your cervix and get labor going! I also used it along with the castor oil. You can get it at Whole Foods.
Post a Comment