That was mean. I thought I was going to get a sweet lil' newborn picture.
You're so funny! Praying for you and baby :)
hurry up Drew!
Ha! Hilarious.
No funny! I was shaking! DORK!
Haha! Trust me, for now, he's happy where he is. And when he does come, knowing his daddy, his mug will be plastered from one end of this blog to the other. Yay, free in-hospital Wi-Fi.:)
GF You are too funny!
Bud was on facebook within 10 minutes of his birth ;) I blogged a couple hours later!Our hospital has computers on a big movable bar on the ceiling - it comes right to your bed!
lolol you had me laughing out loud here!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That was mean. I thought I was going to get a sweet lil' newborn picture.
You're so funny! Praying for you and baby :)
hurry up Drew!
Ha! Hilarious.
No funny! I was shaking! DORK!
Haha!
Trust me, for now, he's happy where he is.
And when he does come, knowing his daddy, his mug will be plastered from one end of this blog to the other.
Yay, free in-hospital Wi-Fi.
:)
GF You are too funny!
Bud was on facebook within 10 minutes of his birth ;) I blogged a couple hours later!
Our hospital has computers on a big movable bar on the ceiling - it comes right to your bed!
lolol you had me laughing out loud here!!!
Post a Comment