Saturday, April 24, 2010

feeling great

Not even feeling pregnant, really.

My friend Beth said this is a really good sign.
Let's hope.
My mom gets here Tuesday! Woooo!

Prediction: April 28th.
It's a full moon, this baby was created during a full moon (I looked it up using this moon phase calculator), AND I have another acupuncture appointment that day.

16 comments:

T said...

Thank you Cathy for your note on my post. It gives me further hope.

Praying for you and your precious baby!!

Cathy said...

You're so welcome and thank you for the prayers.
:)

I am still irritated at your social worker!

... said...

So close!!

Beth said...

I just predicted that same day on Joe's facebook! It's a sign!

Kiwi Nomad said...

Sorry. You're wrong. April 29th.

Cathy said...

Margaret,

I would gladly take 4/29, too.
One of my silly sisters is holding out for 5/10, her birthday.

No.

Thank.

You.

;)

Atlantajan said...

Why not? Then you'd have two kids, both of whom were born on one of your sisters' birthdays. I think that would be cool.

Cathy said...

Yeahhhh, you know what wouldn't be cool?
Being 11 days past due...

:)

Beth said...

come on Cathy, post a belly pic.

Anonymous said...

I was 11 days late during a heatwave with my first.
I was 8 days late with my second during a snow storm.
I pick May 16!
(Are we still friends?!)

ps...I second Beth - belly pic!

Anonymous said...

Wait! I rescind my comment re: May 16. I choose Fri. April 30 - feast day of St. Pius V.

He is chiefly notable for his role in the Council of Trent, the Counter-Reformation, and the standardisation of the liturgy. Pius V declared Thomas Aquinas a Doctor of the Church and patronised prominent sacred music composer Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina.

As Cardinal Ghislieri he gained a reputation for putting orthodoxy before personalities, prosecuting eight French Bishops for heresy.

He also stood firm against nepotism, rebuking his predecessor Pope Pius IV to his face when he wanted to make a 13-year old member of his family a cardinal and subsidise a nephew from the Papal treasury. When raised to the papacy Pope Pius V became the first member of the Dominicans to occupy the throne.

In affairs of state, Pius V excommunicated Elizabeth I of England for schism and persecutions of English Catholics during her reign. He also arranged the formation of the Holy League, an alliance of Catholic states, who, although outnumbered famously defeated the Ottomans at the Battle of Lepanto who had threatened to overrun Europe. This victory Pius V attributed to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and instituted the feast, Our Lady of Victory.

Yeah! April 30! (Also the day St. Faustina was canonized!)

Anonymous said...

You know a nice belly pic after Mary has doodled on your belly would be even better LOL!

Sew said...

Post it!

Cathy said...

Ang,

I like your revised date much better!
(Though the 29th/30th - depending on which calendar you use - is St. Catherine of Siena's Feast Day, too, which would make it double-cool.)
:)

Re: picture:

Never gonna happen, girls.

Never.

Gonna.

Happen.

;)

Beth said...

Hey I *might* have a few belly pics of Cathy that might accidentally get on facebook. Accidentally. But only if she doesn't post one on here ;)

LOL.

Kiwi Nomad said...

Oiiie if you do that, I will need to become her Facebook friend!!!