Whoops, I accidentally hit "reply" to the comment notification and now I see it doesn't go to your email. I hope I haven't done that in the past and sent no response! Aaaaanyway, this is what I sent ya:
I know it seems like it's a very short time, but MAN it seems like forever to me. I am excited to bring him home. 41 days sounds like an eternity. :) I feel great except he literally never stops rolling, kicking, punching, etc. It's neat, but it HURTS. All day, all night. I can't drink cold (or hot) liquids, I can't eat anything without him freaking, I can't listen to certain music, I can't stand a certain way. At night when I'm lying in bed texting Joe (who's at work), the room is dark except for my phone, and I'll hold the phone light up to my belly and he goes nuts. Oh, and I thought I had to pee a lot in the beginning. That was NOTHING. I pee probably 30 times a day now.
Anyway, I'm gonna start taking some of my Mandatory Furlough days - these five day workweeks are killing me, so I'm gonna start being off Sunday/Monday/Tuesday and maybe even Wednesday. I have to take the days anyway. Might as well take them now. And it's a proven fact that women who take it easy in the last month have easier, shorter labors. Oh, and I emailed the acupuncturist. I'll let ya know how that works.
Are you liking Hypnobabies? I've been slacking, big time. I've been slacking on life in general lately.
P.S. I just reread my comment and it seems like I'm whining or complaining. I am not - I am really enjoying being pregnant. I love the fact that he's so active and I never have to worry about him. And having another human being kick you from the inside is amazing. Seeing his little elbow or butt rise up high is hilarious. I know how blessed I am, and I thank God every day for this surprise. And I know I'm going to miss it when it's over. ;)
8 comments:
I can't believe you have have 41 days left...time is flying! How are you feeling? I hope all is going well :)
Prayers,
Amber
Whoops, I accidentally hit "reply" to the comment notification and now I see it doesn't go to your email.
I hope I haven't done that in the past and sent no response!
Aaaaanyway, this is what I sent ya:
I know it seems like it's a very short time, but MAN it seems like forever to me.
I am excited to bring him home.
41 days sounds like an eternity.
:)
I feel great except he literally never stops rolling, kicking, punching, etc.
It's neat, but it HURTS.
All day, all night. I can't drink cold (or hot) liquids, I can't eat anything without him freaking, I can't listen to certain music, I can't stand a certain way. At night when I'm lying in bed texting Joe (who's at work), the room is dark except for my phone, and I'll hold the phone light up to my belly and he goes nuts. Oh, and I thought I had to pee a lot in the beginning. That was NOTHING. I pee probably 30 times a day now.
Anyway, I'm gonna start taking some of my Mandatory Furlough days - these five day workweeks are killing me, so I'm gonna start being off Sunday/Monday/Tuesday and maybe even Wednesday. I have to take the days anyway. Might as well take them now.
And it's a proven fact that women who take it easy in the last month have easier, shorter labors.
Oh, and I emailed the acupuncturist. I'll let ya know how that works.
Are you liking Hypnobabies? I've been slacking, big time.
I've been slacking on life in general lately.
:)
P.S. I just reread my comment and it seems like I'm whining or complaining. I am not - I am really enjoying being pregnant. I love the fact that he's so active and I never have to worry about him. And having another human being kick you from the inside is amazing. Seeing his little elbow or butt rise up high is hilarious.
I know how blessed I am, and I thank God every day for this surprise.
And I know I'm going to miss it when it's over.
;)
I am going to miss your cute baby belly.
Aaaand that's why my husband is awesome, y'all...
A. Let's make it 4 younguns.
B. I'm sure you'll have another cute baby belly within 18 months. Joe won't have to miss it TOO long :)
B,
Heck yes. It's going to be great. You want to do "Four Seasons" in mid-June for the first one?
Mary loves it.
Also, I wouldn't count on lightning striking twice. I am elderly, after all.
;)
Even though you ARE AMA, I still don't think it'll take long for number 3 :)
Post a Comment