That is the tiniest 34 1/2 week pregnant belly I've ever seen! I love it!And Mary's adorable too :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who lets her kids hang around naked. I feel better now :)
Pffft, that's just cause I'm lying down.:)Yeah, Mary loves being nekkid, half nekkid, whatever.It's so cute we generally encourage it.
Love the pic!!!!!! I can't believe there is a baby in there!!
I know! Crazyyyy!
MY GF HAS A BABY IN HER TUMMY!!! I can't wait to meet Baby Drew (and Mary for that matter! Good LAWD!!)
Haha, "Get in ma bellay!";)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is the tiniest 34 1/2 week pregnant belly I've ever seen! I love it!
And Mary's adorable too :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who lets her kids hang around naked. I feel better now :)
Pffft, that's just cause I'm lying down.
:)
Yeah, Mary loves being nekkid, half nekkid, whatever.
It's so cute we generally encourage it.
Love the pic!!!!!! I can't believe there is a baby in there!!
I know! Crazyyyy!
MY GF HAS A BABY IN HER TUMMY!!! I can't wait to meet Baby Drew (and Mary for that matter! Good LAWD!!)
Haha, "Get in ma bellay!"
;)
Post a Comment