My friends and I always joke that we are going to make a musical out of Gather. It will be called Gather, the musical. King of Glory is our closing song to act one...it is a big full cast number with kick line included!
Haha!You'd HAVE to have "On Eagles Wings" featured prominently too!
I think you have a fetish with this man....I can't even hit play. It is beyond mind numbing.... ;)
This is hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My friends and I always joke that we are going to make a musical out of Gather. It will be called Gather, the musical. King of Glory is our closing song to act one...it is a big full cast number with kick line included!
Haha!
You'd HAVE to have "On Eagles Wings" featured prominently too!
I think you have a fetish with this man....I can't even hit play. It is beyond mind numbing.... ;)
This is hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment