Sunday, February 07, 2010

Best birth story evah.

This is by far the sweetest, most well-written, most beautifully photographed (no birth photos - just amazing, gorgeous postpartum photos) birth story I have ever read.

There are so many layers, so much depth to this story.

Don't despair when things don't go as you imagined. You aren't in control anyway. You never were.

I won't say anymore - I don't want to ruin the story, but trust me when I say you need to read it. Oh, and get some Kleenex. Lots of pollen and ragweed in the air once you start reading.

NELLA CORDELIA

6 comments:

Beth said...

This was just amazing. I'm going to start reading her blog for sure!

Amy said...

That was absolutely beautiful.

Sew said...

This was fantastaic!!!!

Sew said...

why don't you update on my blogroll so annoying!!!

Anonymous said...

Posted it to my blog and Laura was going to post a link on facebook.

My grandma went through the same thing with baby #2. I wonder how she felt?

Kiwi Nomad said...

Yep, lots of tissues needed. Heartbreaking and heartwarming all at once. The photos of her babe and her other little one are just so superb.