We have neglected to mention that about a week ago Mary suddenly decided to start using the potty! Of course she is only peeing in the potty right now, but she has been doing a fantastic job. She uses it pretty much exclusively now with very few "accidents".
4 comments:
Except for the Great Poop Accident of 2010 which occurred last night.
:)
Hello,
I enjoyed my visit to your blog today. You have the most adorable little girl!
I read with interest that you prayed a novena to St. Gerard and to St. Anne to adopt and be able to get pregnant. Which novena and prayers to St. Gerard and St. Anne did you pray??
My husband and I are still praying for our own miracle to happen.
When you get a chance, I'd love to hear from you!
May God Bless you and your family!
Maria In Mass
Hi Cathy, what email address did you send it to? I will scan all of my accounts...sorry I missed it :(
Many prayers,
Amber
Marie Therese,
I bought the Novena booklet at Pauline Books in Chicago. Here is a St. G booklet they sell online.
http://www.aquinasandmore.com/catholic-books/Gerard-Novena-And-Prayers/sku/852
I didn't specifically pray to St. Anne this time around (until AFTER I got pregnant), but I DID venerate her relics the same week I got pregnant (she is my parish's co-patron and on her Feast Day, her relics are venerated at the altar rail after Mass) and I felt her influence very strongly early in this pregnancy.
Best to you and yours!
Amber,
I sent it to (don't want you to get spammed)yourfirstname.yourlastname@yahoo.com
:)
Post a Comment