HEY you can't change the name of the blog!Oh, wait.It's your blog, I guess.Still.
What? I am not allowed to change it?
It's a true miracle. And dog-bone... he looks like Joe D.!!
Drew. What a great name! Is it short for Andrew, or just Drew?
Is he giving you the finger in that last one?
Marmee,ALL 16 week old ultrasound pics look just like Joe Dee. :)Amy, It's short for Andrew, after my Dad.Beth,No, he's flashing a gang sign. BIG difference.
It's short for Andrew, after my Dad.Andrew's a great name.No, he's flashing a gang sign. BIG difference.That was hysterical!
I LOVE the name Andrew/Drew!! You're saving Elvis for the middle name, right???
Amy, It's the neighborhood he was raised in!:)Ang,It's a surprise, but suffice it to say it rhymes with "pelvis."
LOL!!!!! I do believe there is a Spanish name (wait for it...)Gelvis!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
HEY you can't change the name of the blog!
Oh, wait.
It's your blog, I guess.
Still.
What? I am not allowed to change it?
It's a true miracle. And dog-bone... he looks like Joe D.!!
Drew. What a great name! Is it short for Andrew, or just Drew?
Is he giving you the finger in that last one?
Marmee,
ALL 16 week old ultrasound pics look just like Joe Dee.
:)
Amy,
It's short for Andrew, after my Dad.
Beth,
No, he's flashing a gang sign. BIG difference.
It's short for Andrew, after my Dad.
Andrew's a great name.
No, he's flashing a gang sign. BIG difference.
That was hysterical!
I LOVE the name Andrew/Drew!! You're saving Elvis for the middle name, right???
Amy,
It's the neighborhood he was raised in!
:)
Ang,
It's a surprise, but suffice it to say it rhymes with "pelvis."
LOL!!!!! I do believe there is a Spanish name (wait for it...)Gelvis!!!
Post a Comment