"Say" this is a boy?;)
If you say so...Little Drew Joe. Plllleeeeaaaasssseeee!If you just refuse to name him Drew Janet, then I'm for Drew Joe. Name him that and I'll buy him a high chair. Oh, wait... A car.
Whether he is a he or she is a she....this baby is very beautiful!!!!
Jan,Oh, yes, "Drew Janet" certainly has a ring to it.;)Kiwi, Thanks! Always good to hear from you, my friend.
Oh, a boy! You were right. How great. God bless you and that little one.How are you feeling?
Amy,I actually thought it was a girl!:)It was quite a surprise, but a nice one. I really didn't care either way.I'm feeling better than I ever have.(Thank you, Mom, for passing along that particular part of your DNA, the part that makes pregnancy a breeze.)
A boy...well! I think the name Elvis Rocky Sharbel Ignatius Xavier has a ring to it! ;)
Actually, *I* was right - I believe I was the only one who said he was a boy, including the ancient chinese :)Love that boy!! He is so handsome!
AM,It does have a nice ring to it. Let me run it by Joe...B,Well, you had a 50-50 shot. Not bad odds...;)
ROFLMAO!!!
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
"Say" this is a boy?
;)
If you say so...
Little Drew Joe. Plllleeeeaaaasssseeee!
If you just refuse to name him Drew Janet, then I'm for Drew Joe. Name him that and I'll buy him a high chair. Oh, wait... A car.
Whether he is a he or she is a she....this baby is very beautiful!!!!
Jan,
Oh, yes, "Drew Janet" certainly has a ring to it.
;)
Kiwi,
Thanks! Always good to hear from you, my friend.
Oh, a boy! You were right. How great. God bless you and that little one.
How are you feeling?
Amy,
I actually thought it was a girl!
:)
It was quite a surprise, but a nice one. I really didn't care either way.
I'm feeling better than I ever have.
(Thank you, Mom, for passing along that particular part of your DNA, the part that makes pregnancy a breeze.)
A boy...well! I think the name Elvis Rocky Sharbel Ignatius Xavier has a ring to it! ;)
Actually, *I* was right - I believe I was the only one who said he was a boy, including the ancient chinese :)
Love that boy!! He is so handsome!
AM,
It does have a nice ring to it. Let me run it by Joe...
B,
Well, you had a 50-50 shot. Not bad odds...
;)
ROFLMAO!!!
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment