Sweet like sugar. Tigger is happy to have feline companionship, I do believe. Maybe that's what she needed all along after being separated from her baby kitties. They are a bit unsure of each other right now, but they are learning.
3 comments:
marmee
said...
Man, that is a tiny kitteh! Still has blue eyes?? I bet she misses her mom, but I'm glad she's not outside anymore!
She is the sweetest. I'm sure she misses her mommy, but yeah, I'm glad she's off the streets. I hope her mom and the others (if there were any) made it, too.
3 comments:
Man, that is a tiny kitteh! Still has blue eyes?? I bet she misses her mom, but I'm glad she's not outside anymore!
She is the sweetest.
I'm sure she misses her mommy, but yeah, I'm glad she's off the streets.
I hope her mom and the others (if there were any) made it, too.
First vet visit today. He thinks that Figaro is actually a he.
Post a Comment