Friday, October 30, 2009

So much for M&M's only melting in your mouth...




10 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my goodness. First of all FINALLY a picture of Cathy on here! You look great!

Second of all I am SO glad it's not just my kid. M and M are so alike. Once I had to buy M a package of M&Ms at the grocery store and I had no earthly idea that those candies could make THAT BIG OF A MESS.

Cathy said...

Joe D. could have at least let me fix myself...

Yeah, whatever with M&Ms being a 'clean candy.'
They must have figured out that whatever the candy shell used to be made of was dangerous or too expensive or something, because there is NO WAY it's the same recipe as when we were kids...

Joe D. said...

Mary does love M's, as she calls them.

Cathy said...

And "S's" are Skittles..

Beth said...

M calls them "beans" I don't know where she got em! I'm about to go swipe some out of her halloween bag :)

Beth said...

I keep checking for ladybug pics!

Amy said...

Now I really want M & Ms...would you believe Charley didn't get any for Trick-or-Treat?

And no, they don't just melt in your mouth. They melt EVERYWHERE.

Sew said...

Cathy is that you!!!! :)

You are so pretty! Nice to put a face with the typed letters! ;)

Cathy said...

Dang, I am going to keep y'all around for the duration of this pregnancy.
;)

I think Mary would have been okay if she had not been trying to "eat like a kitty", aka with her entire face in the bowl of M's...

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!! She is hilarious! And you look great, Cathy!