I'm going to play this for Madeleine when she gets up!
Mary actually likes a lot of Willie Nelson songs, just the slow ones though.
Yesterday was kind of stressful. I found myself humming that Willie Nelson song that Mary was humming in another post. I thought of her singing and bobbing her head and it made me smile. Thanks, Mary! I felt better after that!
You may not know this, but that was one of daddy's favorite songs!
We found out today that she also likes Marty Robbins!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm going to play this for Madeleine when she gets up!
Mary actually likes a lot of Willie Nelson songs, just the slow ones though.
Yesterday was kind of stressful. I found myself humming that Willie Nelson song that Mary was humming in another post. I thought of her singing and bobbing her head and it made me smile. Thanks, Mary! I felt better after that!
You may not know this, but that was one of daddy's favorite songs!
We found out today that she also likes Marty Robbins!
Post a Comment