In the one where I asked her to sing about the "chair store" (Joe took her to look at recliners), she sings about the chair tickling her butt. Apparently, she was sitting in a vibrating chair and Joe was laughing that it was "tickling her butt." I put on that Willie Nelson album from when I was a kid the other day - the one with Blue Skies - and put the iPod speakers on her little table. She sat on her bench and listened to the entire thing with her head down low to the speakers. She was matching pitch with Willie: he'd sing "Blue Skiiiies" and she'd sing "Blue Skiiiies" right after. It was really cool and I have it on video. Then at one point she said, "I like this music!" It was so sweet. I wore that album out when I was a kid!
6 comments:
Er, you made them all "private videos", hon.
Fixed...
That child is a musical genius. What was it she was singing?
Not sure of everything she is singing, but she knows what it is.
In the one where I asked her to sing about the "chair store" (Joe took her to look at recliners), she sings about the chair tickling her butt.
Apparently, she was sitting in a vibrating chair and Joe was laughing that it was "tickling her butt."
I put on that Willie Nelson album from when I was a kid the other day - the one with Blue Skies - and put the iPod speakers on her little table. She sat on her bench and listened to the entire thing with her head down low to the speakers. She was matching pitch with Willie: he'd sing "Blue Skiiiies" and she'd sing "Blue Skiiiies" right after. It was really cool and I have it on video. Then at one point she said, "I like this music!"
It was so sweet. I wore that album out when I was a kid!
I'd send her through to Hollywood!
Post a Comment