Nope, not for me. It's too early for that.
I was talking to a gal at work the other day. Her daughter is pregnant.
She's convinced it's a boy - she's carrying straight out, the heartbeat is slowish, etc.
So I told her I'd look it up and tell her for sure.
I got her daughter's birthdate and everything and looked it up.
"You're wrong, Blanca. It's a girl," I said.
She laughed and said she'd let me know as soon as they found out.
Yesterday she poked her head in the door.
"I just found out!"
"And?"
"It's a GIRL!"
10 comments:
Yeah yeah. It's not right EVERY time. Remember it has a 50-50 chance! That's pretty good odds for those Chinese.
Actually, smartypants, they've done studies and it appears to be more than 70% accurate. It's a girlllllllllll...
I have 3 bags of clothes here for your kid. They're mostly blue :) I'm just waiting til the u/s to send em!
HA! I just looked at the chart and M was supposed to be a boy. Don't tell her that :)
Did you use your lunar age?
A hundred bucks says you used your Gregorian age...
And I just did it for you cause I think your birthday is Dec. 23, 1979?
And as for Madeleine...
"It's a girl! (Chinese Age 28 at Lunar month 6)"
Dang. Chinese age. What the heck is that?
What about JP, was he right?
so my lunar age would have been 30 with JP and month of conception 7, so HE should have been a GIRL, right? :)
Yeah, JP should have been a girl.
:):):)
HA!! I am adding to your pile of clothes every day! :)
Post a Comment