Monday, July 13, 2009

Mary might have seen Fantasia once or twice.

I was watching Mary dancing to the mushroom part in Fantasia when I noticed she was doing a little butt-wiggle thing and was dancing in time to the music.
Then I watched the mushroom dance on the DVD while watching her at the same time.
Holy smokes!
She's doing the exact same dance as the mushrooms. She's got it memorized.
Check out the DVD and watch her do the same dance.


6 comments:

Joe D. said...

Nice butt shaking

Cathy said...

Yeah, I know...

In 99% of the cases, I'm against it; however, in this case, it's adorable.

Kiwi Nomad said...

Very beautiful!!!!! I love her bow at the end. Quite some wiggle!
I got some footage of one of my nieces at the same age doing the actions to a song on DVD, and I still treasure it.

Cathy said...

KIWI!!!

:):):):):):)

Atlantajan said...

Okay, I know I'm biased. But has there ever in the whole word been a cuter kid?

I think not. Must be something about the birthday.

Atlantajan said...

Okay. I just showed this to Uncle Jack. He howled. Said you should send it to Letterman.

I had to remind him that Letterman only does Stupid Pet Tricks, and this is MUCH more amazing.