Thursday, May 14, 2009

More writing.

3 comments:

Beth said...

what??? this kid is a genius!!!

Cathy said...

She just LOVES words, letters, etc. I think she is going to be a reading nut like me!
:)

Ken said...

That is awesome!!! Ava - the kid I watched - at 3 1/2 cannot write one letter. I tried to teach her to write her name and she is not interested. I am slacking with Madeleine! She's learning her letter sounds but she certainly doesn't know how to write or spell!!!

As for the barrettes, I don't know how she leaves them in there. She went through a phase where she would pull them out and she still does sometimes. But I tell her that it keeps her hair out of her eyes and if she takes it out she has to give it to me. So she usually leaves it in!

Ok I just noticed I'm signed in as Ken, but it's Beth!