Tuesday, December 16, 2008

There is NO way...

Hubble, Sagan, or Hawking EVER got this excited about the universe.

Mary reads her book and tells you about wave particle duality and quantum entanglement, among other things.
I cannot tell you how much she loves this book. She will read it for a solid hour, just flipping pages and reading aloud in Maryspeak.

When she becomes the first astronaut to take a step on Mars, this video is going to be ALL OVER CNN.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Love her little voice :)

FloridaWife said...

Look how big she is! She is SO CUTE!!!!

(And why doesn't this site show up on your profile when I click on you from your comments on my blog? I had to find you again.)

Anonymous said...

I am so grateful for this blog... I love listening to her precious voice and watching her grow day by day. Kiss her for me!

Cathy said...

Beth,
And she does too!
:)

FL,
I'm not sure why this one doesn't show up... maybe I did something wrong on the profile? It's on my dashboard when I sign into blogger. I will look into that. Thanks for the heads-up!

Marmee,
Did you get your answering machine message?

Anonymous said...

Yes, and I am putting it on a cassette tape. Surely the babbling of small children is what cherubs sound like!