Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sigh.


I've done everything. Peppermint oil, those plug-in thingies, etc.
This MOUSE WILL NOT LEAVE!
I am too scared to stay up after Joe leaves for work, which is 30 minutes after I get home from work. So I have to go to bed and lie awake thinking about what I would do if he (the mouse, not Joe) jumped on me.
He is cute, yes.
He is small and all that.
But he is very, very fast, and I cannot abide creatures which move so quickly.
We have two humane traps, but so far, he's uninterested.
Pray to St. Gertrude (that's right, there's a saint for everything) that he will decide to vacate soon. My nerves are getting frayed.

7 comments:

Joe D. said...

Cat?

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11928296&mtf=1

Cathy said...

Yes, a cat, but not that one.
Too long-haired.
I don't want cat hair all over the house...

Joe D. said...

But she is a cutie :(

Beth said...

I am all for you guys getting Mary a cat! :) But yeah, get a short haired one!

Joe D. said...

The shelter has two that I like..

Cathy said...

The shelter has hundreds that I like.
But I just can't have a long-haired kitty running around.

Beth said...

Our cat is pretty long haired - and black. i vaccuum the family room about once/day. Other than that it's not all THAT bad :)

But I am thinking the next cat we get will be short haired.