She is beautiful!
And getting big! That dress is a 3T!
I'm hoping she can wear that next year too.It was only $27 (or something like that) on eBay, handmade!It's sooo pretty, and she loves it. She refused to take it off the other day - "Pretty dress! Pretty bow!"
Wow! Good find Cathy. If it does'nt fit her next year, I know a little girl it would probably fit :)Does that cat have a name yet??
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is beautiful!
And getting big! That dress is a 3T!
I'm hoping she can wear that next year too.
It was only $27 (or something like that) on eBay, handmade!
It's sooo pretty, and she loves it. She refused to take it off the other day - "Pretty dress! Pretty bow!"
Wow! Good find Cathy. If it does'nt fit her next year, I know a little girl it would probably fit :)
Does that cat have a name yet??
Post a Comment