Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Mary with her grandpa


6 comments:

Beth said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!! Glad you're back :)

Madeleine would swing all day too. I hope you sell your condo soon so you can move back there. By the way, how's your father doing Pa?

Joe D. said...

We did indeed have a great time. But Mary loved being outside so much that it was difficult to get her inside without a tantrum. And then as soon as she was inside she would go to the door and say "outside". Poor kid, there is not much outside play time here in the land of asphalt.

My dad is doing good but this is Ma's dad. He is doing ok, with good days and bad days.

Beth said...

Oh I was asking about your dad because I thought maybe he got evaculated with the hurricane - I think Ma told me he lived down there.

Yeah I know what you mean about playing outside. And we're TOTALLY getting into the tantrum stage. NO fun!

Joe D. said...

Oh.. well he stayed home. They did have a rather large tree fall just missing the house but everything turned out ok.

Beth said...

oh good! and tell Ma it's not because of people on OUR side that Indy has 105% of it's population registered to vote. We actually have morals and value. That's what I'm afraid of - it's the other side causing the problems!!!

a thorn in the pew said...

It is so good to see how Mary has grown. I miss you guys. Snif.