Yeah we have issues with jeans - especially target jeans. I wouldn't let my kid wear jeans that tight if she DIDN'T have a diaper!
Believe me, the kid eats like a little pig most of the time. She's just scrawny. Her little butt is like 3 inches wide. I had to take back a little potty chair I bought her b/c her butt fell right down in it when she sat on it. She doesn't get that from MY side of the family :)
Yeah. Luckily the target jeans I bought were like 1.88!! She wore them once! And she was still crawling and she couldn't even bend at her waist or her knees! It was kind of sad :)
8 comments:
They're growing up too fast! M just got her 12th - now she has all 4 of those molars.
They sure do grow up fast. We just purchased Mary's first 3T clothes. They are a little big but will work. And she now fits into her 6 1/2 shoes.
WOW! Madeleine is still in mostly 12 months - although she can wear 18 months now occasionally :) And still in 3 1/2 shoes!
I think Madeleine needs a cheesecake or double hamburger :)
2T's would be just fine for Mary if the manufacturers would consider that a 2 year old usually wears a a diaper.
Yeah we have issues with jeans - especially target jeans. I wouldn't let my kid wear jeans that tight if she DIDN'T have a diaper!
Believe me, the kid eats like a little pig most of the time. She's just scrawny. Her little butt is like 3 inches wide. I had to take back a little potty chair I bought her b/c her butt fell right down in it when she sat on it. She doesn't get that from MY side of the family :)
I know what you mean about target jeans. I bought some 18mos jeans late last year and couldn't even get them over her thighs... not that she's big :)
Yeah. Luckily the target jeans I bought were like 1.88!! She wore them once! And she was still crawling and she couldn't even bend at her waist or her knees! It was kind of sad :)
Same story with Mary, poor girl couldn't even walk or crawl in those jeans.
Post a Comment